JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
Entrust Wealth Partners is a comprehensive advisory firm committed to delivering fully coordinated and integrated planning solutions to closely held business owners, entrepreneurs, senior executives and retirees. Through an ensemble of well-respected investment, insurance, legal and financial partners, we provide simplified access to a complete range of wealth planning services that allow you to build an all-in-one plan for the future. As a firm, we’re excited to continue to grow our advisory team by identifying a professional interested in being part of a unique and supportive team environment while actively growing the firm’s client base.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new leads.
- Develops opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients and soliciting new clients.
- Manage professional network/COI relationships and participate in meetings.
- Call and engage new and existing prospects.
- Attend and support all marketing events including following up on all leads.
- Use CRM software to maintain a database of current information on new opportunities as well as existing clients.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks as well as personal and team goals.
- Develop and implement an effective business strategy to drive referrals and create leads.
- Self-management, relationship and communications skills:
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
- Dedicated to the long-term opportunities inherent in the business.
- Self-confidence, personal integrity, and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and prioritize.
- A team player, with strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong listening skills.
- Detail-oriented focus and a professional demeanor.
- Comfortable with presentations and telephone conversations.
- Reliability and follow through on commitments.
- Systematic approach to tasks.
- Ability to prioritize; deadline- and detail-sensitive.
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan; results-oriented.
- Technical attributes:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) in a Windows environment is required, as well as experience with financial planning (X), client relationship management (CRM), and portfolio management (Y) software; ability to learn in-house programs and tools.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts.
- Skilled in basic statistics and quantitative products portfolio theory.
- Background and experience in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (required), Master’s Degree a plus.
- Advice and relationship management experience.
- Licenses and credentials: Series 7, 63, 66, Life and Health Insurance.
- Positive attitude, upbeat
- Able to work autonomously; self-motivated; self-starter
- Emotionally intelligent/perceptive; able to connect with others at their level
- Able to convey abstract concepts in easy-to-understand terms
Metrics of success:
- Growth of assets under management, outside of market action.
- Client satisfaction, measured by referral rates and feedback received.
- Attainment of CFP certification.
- Mastery of technology used by the firm.
- Development of client management and financial planning skills (with particular emphasis on risk tolerance, risk management, estate planning, and taxes).
Job Type: Full-time
- Benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance
- 401k with company match and safe harbor contribution
Compensation – salary and bonus:
- Hybrid of base compensation plus production-based bonus
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.